How do I run two versions of Firefox at the same time?
You can do it by using software like Sandboxie or a virtual machine. You could install a virtualized Firefox version and have a different version running in your physical OS. You can do it by using software like [http://www.sandboxie.com/ Sandboxie] or a virtual machine.
Can you split a Firefox window?
All Replies (5)
You CAN ! and it’s firefox native. Go to the tab you want to open, mark it with the star on your link bar. Press CTRL + B, find your link, right click, propreties > Load this tab on a splitted screen (or something like this, don’t have it in english), and click on it. You’re done.
Why do I have 2 versions of Firefox installed?
Some 64-bit Windows users are experiencing parallel installs: their Firefox used to be under the 32-bit path, but an installer or updater installs the new version under the 64-bit path. So that is the first thing I’d check, the location associated with your different desktop shortcuts.
How do I install an older version of Firefox on Windows 10?
Downgrade and Install an Older Version of Firefox
- Step 1: Download an Older Firefox Build. Open the Firefox directory listings on the web browser.
- Step 2: Install the Older Version of Firefox. Now that the older version has been downloaded to local storage.
- Step 3: Disable Automatic Updates.
Can I run two versions of Firefox on the same computer?
Thanks! You can install multiple Firefox versions via a custom install in different installation folders and only use the older Firefox version when you really need it. Do a custom install and install each version in its own program folder to use multiple Firefox versions.
Can you have multiple profiles on Firefox?
You can have multiple Firefox profiles, each containing a separate set of user information. The Profile Manager allows you to create, remove, rename, and switch profiles. If you have (or plan to have) multiple installations of Firefox on one computer, see Dedicated profiles per Firefox installation.
How do I tile Firefox windows?
Firefox – On the menu bar select Tools > Add-ons (or press Ctrl+Shift+A), select the Extensions tab, and then click on the Options button. Chrome – Right-click on the toolbar button, and then select Options. After installation of Tile Tabs WE, there will be a new blue ’tiled-layout’ button on the main toolbar.
Does Firefox have tab folders?
Mozilla Firefox doesn’t have a tab grouping function yet. So you’ll have to rely on a free third-party add-on called “Simple Tab Groups” to organize your tabs in groups. It works just like what Chrome or Safari offers by default.
How do I remove old versions of Firefox?
In the Start Menu, click Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, click the Uninstall a program link under the Programs section. From the list of currently installed programs, select Mozilla Firefox. To begin the uninstall, click the Uninstall button at the top of the list.
Can I use previous version of Firefox?
Find that version from the Firefox directory listing. Open this link on your Firefox browser and find the version you want. If you don’t know which one you want, you can take a pick from any older versions. Now after selecting the build, select the version for your particular device.
How do I undo the latest Firefox update?
Just follow these steps to undo Firefox updates and revert to the older version.
How To Undo Firefox Updates?
- Uninstall the already installed copy of Firefox installed on your system.
- Remove the residual files.
- Here delete all the Mozilla Firefox folders.
How many versions of Firefox are there?
five different versions
There are five different versions of Firefox.
How do I set up multiple browsers in Firefox?
How To Create and Manage Multiple Profiles in Firefox
- Type firefox.exe -p to open Mozilla Firefox Profile Manager.
- It will show you all the profiles for Firefox.
- Type the name of the new profile and click Finish.
- By default, Firefox will ask you which profile you want to use each time you launch Firefox.
How do I have multiple browsers in Firefox?
If you have multiple installations of Firefox, see below.
- If Firefox is open, close Firefox: Click the Firefox menu and select Exit. Click the Firefox menu at the top of the screen and select Quit Firefox.
- Press. +R on the keyboard.
- In the Run dialog box, type in: firefox.exe -P.
- Click OK.
What is tab tiling?
Tab Tiling – allows you to view web pages/sites to be viewed side by side by selecting two or more/multiple tabs together which you can tile vertically/horizontally/grid. This feature is very useful when comparing/reviewing websites/forums etc or just browsing.
How do I open a pop up window in Firefox?
How to allow pop-ups in Firefox
- Navigate to the Permissions section in the Privacy & Security panel via Steps 1-3 above.
- Uncheck the Block pop-up windows box, which will allow all pop-ups to appear.
- To allow pop-ups for only some sites, click on Exceptions and add the URL to the dialog box.
Is Firefox is better than Chrome?
Is Firefox Really Better Than Chrome? Firefox is a more private and secure browser than Chrome, but Chrome is faster and contains more features. Is Firefox Safer Than Chrome? Both browsers are safe, but Firefox’s tracking protection is more comprehensive than Chrome’s.
How do I organize Firefox windows?
Open new tabs or close existing ones within each group. View your groups in either a pop-up window from the toolbar button or full tab screen. Drag to rearrange groups in the order you want them or to move tabs between groups. Use the Search box to find a specific site in one of your groups.
Can I uninstall and reinstall Firefox without losing my bookmarks?
Performing a clean uninstallation of Mozilla Firefox removes your bookmarks permanently. Before uninstalling, however, use the Firefox Import/Export wizard to export your bookmarks to an HTML (HyperText Markup Language) file so that you can import them after reinstalling Firefox.
How do I remove all traces from Firefox?
How do I restore a previous version of Firefox after resetting?
If you wish, you can configure Firefox to open the windows and tabs from your previous session:
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button.
- Select the General panel.
- Below Startup select Restore previous session.
- Close the about:preferences page.
How do I downgrade Firefox version?
About This Article
- Go to https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/.
- Download the installer for the version you want.
- Uninstall the current version.
- Disconnect from the internet.
- Install the downgraded version.
- Create a new profile.
- Disable automatic updates.
- Reconnect to the internet.
How do I reset Firefox to default settings?
- Click the menu button.
- Click Refresh Firefox… then Refresh Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- When finished, a window will list your imported information.
- Select whether you want Firefox to restore all or some windows and tabs and click the Let’s go!
Can I use two different versions of Firefox on the same computer?
You can install multiple Firefox versions via a custom install in different installation folders and only use the older Firefox version when you really need it. Do a custom install and install each version in its own program folder to use multiple Firefox versions.
Which version of Firefox is best for Windows 10?
why? ublock origin is added immediately . The latest standard version of Firefox is always the best version.