If you’re looking for a new drink to try to kick off Spring 2017, these refreshing fruit juice and tea-based drinks are the way to go. Tea will forever be one of the most refreshing beverages of choice when it comes to entertaining guests, but when night falls, it’s super easy to spice up your tea into a fancier cocktail.
If you’re not into tea and prefer a juice based drink, we still have you covered! The rum punch recipe below could not be more delicious or easier to make.
Check out the top five cocktails for spring time!
Peach Whiskey Iced Tea:
What you’ll need:
8 cups boiling water
7-8 black tea bags
1 1/2 cups whiskey
Peach Simple Syrup:
2-3 fresh peaches, diced
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 lemon, juiced
5 simple steps:
1. In a large pitcher, pour hot water over tea bags, letting steep 5 minutes.
2. Bring syrup ingredients to boil, then reduce heat to medium.
3. Strain syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
4. Add syrup and whiskey to tea, then chill until ready to serve.
5. Serve over ice, with garnishes of your choice!